And Other Stories works with writers and translators to handpick the best international books for its subscribers and all lovers of fine writing. Subscribe for 2, 4 or 6 titles per year.
To see the latest dates for subscribing to upcoming books, and when subscribers get them, click here.
- we will send you a FREE ebook from our backlist so you can start reading right away (IF you’re buying a gift, you BOTH get an ebook!)
- you will get first edition copies one or two months before the title hits the shops
- you are thanked by name in the upcoming books you subscribe to
- hassle free: subscribe now and we can send you great books for years
- free postage and packing in the UK, EU and USA and Canada (outside these areas a subscription is more expensive to cover postal costs!)
- you will be warmly invited to contribute to our plans and choice of future books (see our reading group page)
- you will be sent invites to events only for subscribers & their friends
- you may well receive extra goodies sometimes (eg some of our authors created postcards that we sent to subscribers)
- you know you are an essential part of a small publisher already achieving great things
Please Note – Subscriptions are for the books we’re yet to print!
We now publish six books a year. We will always send the next book published following the date your subscription starts.
6 books a year for £50 in UK/European Union/USA/Canada (approx $80 US)
4 books a year for £35 in UK/European Union/USA/Canada (approx $55 US)
2 books a year for £20 in UK/European Union/USA/Canada (approx $32 US)
Choose a subscription option from the drop-down menu and add your name and email in the boxes below:
Gift Subscriptions and International Gift Subscriptions
- rather than rolling on each year a gift subscription is for a fixed number of titles
- for gift subscriptions add the recipient’s name and email in the boxes below and add the recipient’s address as “delivery address” on arrival at Paypal’s secure site (or email it to us at email@example.com)
- anything else we should know (e.g. the recipient should not hear about the gift until a certain date; or the recipient’s address, if it is in a different country to you as the Paypal form requires the billing and postal address to be in the same country), just drop us a line to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work it out!
No Paypal? No Problem!
Pay by Cheque, Bank Transfer or Standing Order
To subscribe by post send a UK cheque or bank draft in pound sterling (with your name, email address and postal address on the back) made payable to And Other Stories Publishing CIC to: And Other Stories, 91 Carter House, Tadros Court, High Wycombe, Bucks HP13 7GF Or email email@example.com and we’ll help you through the steps to make a bank transfer direct from your account. Thank you, We hope you’ll join us.