We thought it would be a good idea to update our website to coincide with the launch of the newly announced And Other Stories books. We hope you’ll notice the difference. At the moment, most of the modifications are connected with how the site works. We’ll be updating the ‘look and feel’ of the site soon.
So what are the major changes?
- a home page that works harder to show more of what is going on.
- a media ‘carousel’ to show off our new books.
- access to sales and distribution information via a new trade section.
- better navigation to make it easier to find relevant pages.
- allowing the And Other Stories reading groups to discuss the selected authors on the site.
- adding a column to the right hand side of most pages to offer contextual information.
- giving more prominence to our Facebook group.
- adding images – wherever possible.